Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Story about My Hamster


Written by Goh Ying Xuan, age 9, from Penang, Malaysia

I have a small female hamster. Since she looks so cute, I decided to name her “Cutie”.
She is fun to play with but some bad news would come, my father always troubles me to get rid of my hamster. After few months, I really had to be apart from my hamster. And all I can remember now is the photo we last taken when I was carrying my hamster Cutie. I miss her very much.

Hello Ying Xuan,
Thank you for your story about Cutie. I know how you feel because we had a cute hamster a few years ago too. She was white as snow so we called her "Snowy". After a while, we had to give her away. Snowy is now living happily in my friend's home with lots of space for her to run about.
With love, Aunty M

No comments: