Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ben 10


Written by Goh Kai Hen, age 7, from Penang, Malaysia.

I love BEN 10. BEN 10 can turn into Aliens by using his omitrix.

His job is to fight the bad guys to protect the earth.He is a hero.

I got collections of BEN 10’s Aliens; they are Diamond Head, Four Arms, Heat Blast, Wildmutt, Ben Wolf, Grey Mattel, Benjimen and his dog.

I play with all of them every night, put them back the way I decorate besides my bed, and I hate when my sister touched it and did not put it back the way I decorate.

The end.

Hi Kai Hen,
Thank you for sharing your story with KW4K. You do have a large collection of Ben 10's! Sometimes I wonder where Ben 10's creator gets all those fantastic ideas on what kind of aliens Ben 10 can transform into. Do you know where those ideas come from? If you do, just write in the comments box below. ...Aunty M

No comments: