Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet CKT - a blogger since 10

I bet Khyeting is a fascinating 12-year old with various interests. I gathered that much from my several visits to his blog. He has also written two exciting stories entitled "The Mummy" and "Pirates in the Internet". Go check them out and let Khyeting know how you find them.

Here's his blogging experience in his own words:

Dear Aunty Madeline,

I would prefer to be addressed as CKT, thank you. I started my blog 2 years ago. I was ten when I started blogging. (You may think I am young but actually, I don't think so.) I blog about any interesting stories happening in my life or horror stories from my nightmares with a little altering, of course). Err......I don't know what my future posts will be about yet. Wait till something pops out of my brain, okay? I would like to advise other young bloggers to be creative. Never steal ideas from other people. Use your own ideas and imagination. .... CKT (khyeting.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... yo... Teacher Mag.. hey.. a blogger since 10.. i guess im a blogger sice 11... shot 1 year... leave smtin in my blog too.. if possible...
people turn up anonymous because when u leave a comment u can pick eithe name, anonymous, open id or google blogger

Timothy.....

Anonymous said...

wow...ten!!! that seems impossible!